Ever get tired of eating pasta or spaghetti with a tomato or cream based sauce – here’s an alternative which I personally love as it is simple to make and tastes great.
What do I need to make it?
- Handful of gluten free spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1/2 courgette halved and sliced
- 1 stick of celery chopped into bite size pieces
- 4-5 button mushrooms quartered
- 2 green chillies
- Small onion/shallot sliced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Handful of fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How much will I make?
1 large serving
How do I make it?
Heat a heavy bottom pan and add olive oil and garlic – saute for a couple of minutes. Add the sliced onions, chopped green chilli and celery and cook for 5 minutes till the onions go translucent. Add the remaining vegetables and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with dried Italian herb, salt and pepper. Add the cooked spaghetti and give it a good toss. Finish with garnish of fresh chopped parsley, Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.